Do You KNOW What that Equipment’s Worth?
The Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraisers at Brumbaugh Appraisals do.
Brumbaugh Appraisals offers certified appraisals of equipment, machinery and physical assets for banks, commercial lenders, CPAs, merger & acquisition specialists, attorneys, brokers, government officials, credit unions, and property and business owners that assist them in assigning appropriate valuation of the assets in question.
Brumbaugh Appraisals is based in Raleigh, North Carolina and serves clients throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic states, including Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas. We are proud of our reputation as industry leaders and provide detailed, documented findings that meet the specific needs of our clients and are defensible for the IRS, lenders, courts, attorneys, buyers, sellers and others.
Brumbaugh Appraisals provides our clients with USPAP-compliant appraisals, including Certified Equipment & Machinery Appraisals, for transportation, business offices, construction, agriculture, heavy machinery, medical and dental, restaurants, eminent domain purchases and other fields.
Why is it important to know how much your equipment is worth? Find out now.
What separates Brumbaugh Appraisals from other firms?
- Decades of experience in a variety of assignments and a wide range of industries
- Credentials and expertise that are unsurpassed in the industry
- Findings & documentation that are clear-cut, defensible and promptly delivered
- Availability in the southeast, mid-Atlantic and nationwide at very reasonable rates
- An ethical commitment to delivering the most accurate appraisals possible, every time